If there's one thing we learned during self-quarantine, it's how to make a good drink at home. One of our latest favorites is Tiger Balm: a tequila and lime cocktail that packs a citrus punch, but goes down easy. Made with Oleo-Saccharum, a citrus-infused simple syrup, this cocktail is just exotic enough to help you get away from it all for a brief moment.
- 2 oz. Espolon Tequila Reposado
- 0.75 oz. Lime Juice
- 0.75 oz. Grapefruit Szechuan Oleo Saccharum
- Club soda (optional)
- A lime wheel and Tajin, to garnish.
- Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a tall glass.
- Top with soda if you'd like, and garnish with a lime wheel and a pinch of Tajin.