The Pimm’s Cup proves fruity drinks have a place in fall. This gin-based cocktail uses lemon juice and fruit garnishes to create a herbal, fruity drink that’s refreshing without being sweet. Plus, this simple yet high-quality recipe is easy to mix in a glass or scale up to a pitcher, making it an obvious standard for entertaining or drinks for one.
- 2 oz Pimm’s No. 1
- 1/2 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Ginger ale, to top
- Garnish: cucumber slice
- Garnish: mint sprig
- Garnish: strawberry
- Garnish: lemon wheel (optional)
- Garnish: orange wheel (optional)
- Add Pimm’s No. 1 and lemon juice into a highball glass over ice, then top with ginger ale and give it a quick stir to combine.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice, mint sprig, and skewered strawberry.
- Add optional lemon and orange wheels.