Summer's here and that means patio time. This pitcher perfect vermouth-filled cocktail is light enough to drink all day and strong enough that you won't know it until it's too late. Pour that second glass at your own risk.
- 1⁄2 cup Dolin Vermouth
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup
- 12 dashes Angostura bitters
- Champagne, for serving
- Orange twists for garnish
- Combine vermouth, simple syrup, and bitters in a pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour 3⁄4–1 oz. mixture into coupe glasses.
- Top each with 2–3 oz. champagne.
- Garnish with orange twists.