When you take a long, honest look at your reputation, humility is key. Luckily you can always whip up a glass of Humble Pie. A fizzy mixture of Aperol, fresh lemon juice and blood orange Vodka, this striking orange drink is reminiscent of a boozy Italian soda on a summer's day.
- 1 oz. SKYY Infusions blood orange vodka
- 1 oz. Aperol
- 1/4 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Club soda
- A lemon wheel, to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add SKYY blood orange vodka, Aperol, and lemon juice.
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass, and top off with soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.