The East India Gimlet is a gin drink with a bright, lime citrus flavor. A balance of sophistication and brightness, this recipe mixes London Dry Gin and Rose's Lime Cordial to create a fresh, dilly flavor. The taste is strongest when this drink is chilled, so shake this cocktail well with ice for a drink that’s so refreshing you'll make it all summer long.
- 1.5 oz. London Dry Gin
- 1.5 oz. Rose’s Lime Cordial
- 2 dashes celery bitters
- Lime wedge
- Before preparing the cocktail, add ice to a coupe glass and add a dash of soda to help it cool quickly.
- Add a pinch of dill, a squeezed lime wedge, gin and lime cordial into a shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker, cap it and shake.
- Empty the ice and any liquid from your glass and fine-strain the drink into the glass.
- Garnish with a small, fresh sprig of dill.