Just like gratitude, champagne (or your bubbles of choice) need not only be reserved for the holidays. When you really feel like celebrating, whether it’s the fact you got dressed today or that the sun’s shining, give Champagne Punch a try. It’s got antioxidants — so it’s basically healthy — and it has bubbly — so it’s definitely delicious. No bad vibes or scurvy in sight.
- Pomegranate juice
- Orange juice
- Orange flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- Champagne, prosecco, or other sparkling wine
- Orange slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint leaves
- Make your ice cubes (freeze mint leaves and pomegranate seeds together).
- Mix the juices together and store in juice containers in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Slice the orange and seed the pomegranate.
- Combine all of the ingredients and serve on ice.