Many of us write out plans with a cup of coffee in hand—why not make it a coffee mocktail? Say good morning with Buenos Dias, a mocktail recipe that comes to us from The Cascade Room in Vancouver. The dark, bitter coffee taste adds a hint of complexity to this non-alcoholic drink, while mango and cilantro provide a refreshing, fruity balance. With a touch of caffeine, this mocktail will help you get down to business and start planning ahead.
- 3 oz. cold brew coffee
- 1/2 fresh mango, pitted, plus additional for garnish
- 1 sprig of cilantro, plus additional for garnish
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. agave nectar
Note: Original recipe called for apricot, but we swapped for mango. Try it with your favorite combination of fruit and herb.
- In a shaker, muddle the mango and cilantro.
- Add ice and pour in the remaining ingredients.
- Shake for about 15 seconds.
- Strain over ice in a couple glass.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.