Citrus and vodka go so well together, and this cocktail is no exception. Add in prosecco and the day is made. A great replacement for the classic mimosa.
- 2 oz. Reyka Vodka
- 6 oz. prosecco
- 2/4 oz. Cointreau
- 6 blackberries
- Frozen blackberries
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Pour prosecco into a glass.
- Muddle the blackberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka, lemon juice, syrup, Cointreau, and ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into glass.
- Garnish with frozen blackberries.