Can't make up your mind about what you want to drink? We've got you covered with this week's cocktail, America's Cup. This drink has a little bit of everything, based on a strong foundation of gin and bourbon. Mixed with sweet vermouth, orange bitters, ginger beer, lemon, orange and lime, this drink has it all. Garnish with a sweet cherry and a sprig of mint and this cocktail will have you feeling like you can achieve anything.
- 1.5 oz. sweet vermouth (or 1 oz. Punt e Mes)
- 0.5 oz. gin
- 0.5 oz. bourbon
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Fever Tree ginger beer
- Mint and cherries, to garnish
- Mix together the sweet vermouth, gin, bourbon and orange bitters.
- Muddle with lemon, orange and lime.
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer.
- Serve over ice in a glass, and garnish with a mint sprig and cherries.