Zero Proof Swizzle may be a mocktail, but don't be fooled: This isn't your grandmother's fruity drink. A mix of fresh juices and tropical falernum mellow out with Fee Brothers walnut and peach bitters. The walnut bitters add a mature, smoky taste that whiskey Manhattan lovers will savor.
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. fresh orange juice
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. falernum
- 12 dashes Fee Brothers black walnut bitters
- 5 dashes Fee Brothers peach bitters
- A lemon twist, to garnish
- Place all ingredients (except the lemon twist) in a rocks glass with ice and stir well.
- Peel the lemon over the drink to lightly mist with lemon juice, then drop the peel twist into the drink to garnish.