Some drinks are so classically immaculate that there's nothing to critique–and you can't go wrong with a Tom Collins. Hendrick's gin, lemon juice, orange juice, club soda and a hint of sugar blend to create a quintessential go-to cocktail that's smooth but tough. (Just like you.)
- 2 1/2 oz. Hendrick's gin
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. orange juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Club soda
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish
- Orange slices, to garnish
- Fill a shaker with several large ice cubes.
- Pour in the gin, citrus juices and sugar. Shake well.
- Strain the liquid contents from the shaker into a collins glass, and top with club soda.
- Garnish with cherries and orange slices.