This Thanksgiving mimosa adds a seasonal twist to the classic brunch beverage, making it a perfect choice for toasting to gratitude and good times with family and friends. Cranberry juice and apple cider bring the cozy, spiced favors we expect from Thanksgiving, while effervescent sparkling wine champagne aids a crispness to this refreshing drink. This cocktail works as a dessert cocktail, but we’ve found it also pairs well with leftovers.
- Cranberry juice
- Apple cider
- Brut champagne
- Apple slices (optional, for garnish)
- Rosemary (optional, for garnish)
- Fill a champagne flute 1/3 of the way with Brut champagne.
- Pour in 1/3 cranberry juice.
- Top with 1/3 apple cider. Apple cider is tastier than using Apple juice because it includes fall spices.
- Tip: This recipe calls for equal parts champagne and fruit juices. If you want a slightly stronger mimosa, cut back on each part juice so you can fit in a little more champagne.