If you find yourself ready for an elegant spring cocktail this weekend, this cocktail is right up your alley. The Parasol, from the Chicago Paris Club, is a mix of champagne, St. Germain, Lillet Blanc, honey, and lemon. Bubbly gives the ideal uplifting kick to St. Gemain and Lillet Blanc, while honey and lemon balance each other out. This cocktail pairs great with putting your feet up and enjoying a warm spring evening.
- 1/2 oz. Lillet Blanc Aperitif
- 1/2 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. honey syrup (equal parts honey and water combined)
- 3/4 oz. lemon juide
- 3 oz. champagne
- Add ice to shaker, and add all of the ingredients except champagne.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne.
Courtesy of The Paris Club