Sometimes we all need a good cry, but adding more fuel to the fire isn’t the wisest decision. So we crafted an Orange Blossom Highball mocktail, full of bubbles to uplift your spirit. Like a situation surrounding the need to cry, the honey syrup is complex, but it’s not too sweet. Take it with you in the shower, or let it all pour out with some friends on the couch. Either way the result is cool, refreshing relief.
- 2 oz Seedlip Grove 42: 2 oz
- 1/ 2oz Honey Syrup*
- 2 dashes Orange Blossom Water
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Fever-Tree Club Soda
- Blood orange for garnish
- Build all ingredients in glass.
- Add ice & gently stir.
- Garnish w/ a Blood Orange slice.