A unique blend of ginger, citrus and a bit of bitter cranberry juice, this isn't your everyday mule. The Oranberry Mule blends blood orange and cranberry flavors to bring a refreshing twist to a traditional winter drink. Whitley Neill blood orange vodka makes the combination extra special, combining Sicilian blood oranges with a mixture of spices. It's zesty, earthy and the perfect complement to a cozy night in with a good book.
- 1 1/2 oz. Whitley Neill Blood orange vodka
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. cranberry juice
- A splash of orange juice
- 2 oz. chilled ginger beer
- 1 rosemary sprig
- An orange slice and cranberries, to garnish
- Stir together the simple syrup, cranberry juice and vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a copper mug over ice and top with ginger beer. Add a splash of orange juice.
- Add a sprig of rosemary, an orange wedge and cranberries, to garnish.