With the holiday season approaching, it's time to get back in touch with friends old and new. This gin and grapefruit cocktail is just the right mix of boozy and bitter flavors, which will have you reminiscing the good times in no time.
- 1 1/2 oz. Rutte Dry Gin
- 3/4 oz. Pink grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz. Italian red bitter liqueur
- 1/3 oz. Fiorente Elderflower liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake well with ice.
- Fine strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a grapefruit zest twist.