If you're looking for the perfect cocktail to help you unwind this fall, we've got the drink for you. The Nouveau Sangaree is a smooth, light drink that brings an autumnal twist to the classic sangria. Wine, apple brandy, and gin create a dry, strong base. Finished with grated cinnamon spices up the cocktail. Strain it all in a martini glass, curl up with a blanket and a good book, and enjoy this perfectly seasonal sangria.
- 2 oz. pinot noir
- 1 1/2 oz. apple brandy
- 1/2 oz. Tanqueray No. 10 Gin
- 1/4 oz. maple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Apple slices and grated cinnamon, to garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with thin apple slices and grated cinnamon.