This cocktail mixes scotch, whiskey and Pimm's with lime and agave to create one strong concoction of a cocktail. With a flavor profile this strong, it's easy to see how The Leading Role got its name. The Leading Role demands to be heard (tasted?) and doesn't disappoint. The lime juice and agave nectar balance out the strong alcohol to make one easy sipping drink.
- 3/4 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 3/4 oz. 12-year Glenfiddich
- 1/2 oz. Pimm’s No. 1
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. agave syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Combine all ingredients and shake over ice.
- Double strain into a coupe glass, garnish with a lime slice and enjoy!