The only thing constant is change, and cocktails. Kiwi Lime Magic Mint transitions from a deep purple to a vibrant blue when stirred, delivering bright, fruity flavor. Butterfly pea flower-infused vodka is behind the color-changing science, and also delivers an earthy undertone to the kiwi, lime and mint. Like most things, it’s beautiful on its own but tastes even better after you stir it up.
- 1/2 oz. kiwifruit juice, no pulp
- 1 slice kiwifruit
- 1 lime
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. crème de menthe
- 1 1/2 oz. butterfly pea flower infused Tito's vodka
- Butterfly pea flower infused crushed ice
- Add kiwifruit juice, mint leaves, kiwi fruit, a lime quarter and sugar syrup in a julep cup. Muddle until the mint leaves are crushed.
- Add crème de menthe and crushed ice to fill the glass. Pour the lime juice over the ice, followed by butterfly pea flower infused vodka.
- Top with crushed, butterfly pea flower infused ice (which causes the color change) and serve. Let your guests stir the drink to see the color change.
Recipe courtesy of The Flavor Bender.