This week's drink can be a bit of a project to make, but it is so worth it in the end. The Green Smoothie Cocktail is a vodka cocktail full of fruit and veggies that makes a super delicious and clean drink. If you're looking for a cocktail that is a crisp and refreshing change of pace, this is the drink for you. With cucumber, fresh mint, and ginger, it is the definition of refreshing and the perfect way to top of a week (or year) of change.
- 3/4 cup ice cubes (about 5 large cubes)
- 2 large fully-ripened peaches, unpeeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled cucumber
- 3/4 cup packed spinach
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 oz. 80-proof vodka
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. coconut nectar or honey
- 3/4 tsp. grated fresh ginger root
- Add ice to a blender. Cover and crush.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Cover and puree well on high speed, at least 2.5 minutes.
- Pour into two cocktail glasses.