This cocktail uses a unique liquor to create an elevated twist on the Whiskey Sour. Pama pomegranate liqueur gives this fruit-forward drink its sweet taste and vibrant ruby color, while the lemon juice and bourbon gives it a tart finish without being too overpowering. When making this cocktail, be selective of the brand of liquor you use so the pomegranate flavor of this drink gets its due.
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1 oz Pama pomegranate liqueur
- 1 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Garnish: orange wheel & a cherry
- Add the bourbon, pomegranate liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and a cherry.