Despite its name, the Fancy Whiskey keeps it simple. Using a whiskey base, a citrus orange flavor comes through with the help of triple sec, sugar, and a dash of bitters. Add an orange twist to garnish, and this cocktail creates an easy opportunity to flaunt your cocktail mixing skills without any time-consuming hoops to jump through.
- 2 oz blended whiskey
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1 dash bitters
- Orange twist, or lemon twist, for garnish
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour the whiskey, triple sec, sugar, and bitters. Fill with ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange or lemon twist. Serve and enjoy.