'Tis the season to drink and be merry and we've got the perfect cocktail for you to do just that. This Cranberry Mimosa is just three ingredients and a delight to drink this holiday season. Mix together cranberry juice, champagne and ginger ale or ginger beer (whichever you prefer or have on hand is fine). Garnish with sugared cranberries and serve. For a mocktail version, substitute St. Julian's Sparkling White Juice for the champagne. Take a moment for yourself this holiday season to reflect on everything you accomplished this year. From our homes to yours, happy holidays!
- 2 oz. ginger ale or ginger beer
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. champagne or St. Julian Sparkling White Juice
- Sugared cranberries, to garnish
- Pour the cranberry juice and ginger ale in a glass.
- Top with champagne, and garnish with sugared cranberries.