Chai is an autumn classic, so let’s turn it into a cocktail! The warm tea with hints of maple and bourbon will make you sweater-weather-ready in no time. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy outside while you watch the leaves change color.
- 1-2 chai teabags
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 ½ oz. regular bourbon
- Half and half
- Hot water
- Cinnamon sticks
- Bring water to a boil and pour 8 oz. into a glass mixing container, or right into a serving mug.
- Add 1-2 chai tea bags to the water.
- Steep two minutes, then remove teabags from the water.
- Add 2 ½ oz. regular bourbon, half & half, and 1 tsp. pure maple syrup.
- Stir and add a cinnamon stick to garnish and add extra flavor.