There's nothing quite like a coffee cocktail to give you the kick you need to wake up. This episode's cocktail is the Barraquito — the delicious drink that lies somewhere between coffee and dessert. Barraquito is a Spanish coffee liqueur, but this drink puts a spin on the common island cocktail. Made with espresso, milk, cinnamon, lemon, and Licor 43, this drink is one part relaxing, one part energizing, and perfect for fighting fatigue.
- 1-2 tablespoons Licor 43
- 1 small cup espresso
- Hot milk, to taste
- 2 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon zest
- Pour the condensed milk in the bottom of a small glass.
- Pour in Licor 43 by letting it flow slowly along the wall of the glass, or using the back of a spoon.
- Pour in the hot foamy milk the same way, then pour in the hot espresso.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and add the lemon zest.
Courtesy of Art and Kitchen.