Sometimes our habits are a bit weird, a bit secretive, or feel a bit alien — which is why Area 51 is the perfect drink for our episode on forming habits. This George Dickel drink comes from Belle's Cocktail House in Lexington, Kentucky and is the perfect marriage of sweet and tart flavors. This drink is a whiskey spin on a Midori sour, which gives it its alien green color. With four simple ingredients, you won't want to miss out on this show-stopper of a cocktail.
- 1 oz. George Dickel whisky
- 1 oz. Midori Melon Liqueur
- 2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Pour into a highball glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Courtesy of: The Bourbon Review