This cocktail is just like sales and prospecting: it's sweet, but it still knows how to get the job done. Though bold, The Charming Foxtale is ideal for slow-sipping while you contemplate your next sales move. It's bold and polished, with a smooth tequila base. And the Aperol brings a few unique flavors into the mix, including bitter and sweet oranges, herbs, and rhubarb.
- 1 1/2 oz. Epsolan Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Aperol
- 1/4 oz. Amaro Nonino
- 1/2 oz. sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- A grapefruit twist, to garnish
- Add tequila, Aperol, Nonino, vermouth, and bitters to a mixing glass.
- Fill 2/3 full with ice and stir until well-chilled, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a large grapefruit twist.