This is the most refreshing cocktail we've ever had. Also, that color from muddling the watermelon makes the best pinkish sunset-like hue.
- 4 oz Effen Cucumber Vodka
- 4 (1-inch) cubes of seedless watermelon
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 oz simple syrup
- Combine vodka, watermelon cubes and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Muddle all ingredients well. Add simple syrup, fill with ice, cover and shake until ice cold.
- Rim the glasses with a cut lime and dip in the lime rim mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice and strain the ingredients from the shaker into the glasses.
- Garnish with a watermelon slice, a cucumber slice, and a mint sprig.
Rim mixture: Equal amounts salt and sugar combined with some freshly grated lime.
Recipe credits go to Creative Culinary.