The quintessential recovery drink? A Tequila Sunrise, of course. Picture yourself on a beach and let the tide wash away your stress and hardship with this go-to cocktail. We keep it simple with Patrón Silver tequila, orange juice and grenadine. Karen recommends organic maraschino cherries for an authentic cherry taste. (And a tiny umbrella is optional.)
- 1 1/2 oz. Patrón Silver tequila
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 oz. grenadine syrup
- Orange slice, to garnish
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- In a glass filled with ice, pour in the tequila and orange juice.
- Slowly pour the grenadine into the glass over the back of a spoon or by drizzling it down the side of the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom.
- Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.