Save for sneaking a much-needed midday snooze, there’s hardly anything better than the classic combination of tequila, grapefruit juice, and campari. The multi-source citrus exudes summer vibes, whether you’re enjoying the Siesta Cocktail in a heatwave or with wishful thinking during a snowstorm. This drink completes the full body, mind, and spirit restoration that starts only with some well-earned slumber.
- 2 ounces tequila blanco
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- To garnish: grapefruit, lemon or lime wedge
- Place the tequila, Campari, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 2 handfuls of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a citrus wedge if desired.