We've got to admit, we never would've thought to mix chives with mango juice. But as it turns out, great things come from unexpected combinations. With Cruzan coconut rum and a mix of orange, pineapple and mango juices, Pineapple Mango Punch offers a symphony of fruit flavor that makes you feel like you're relaxing at the beach (even when you aren't). It's a spicy surprise that's anything but average.
- 3 oz. Cruzan Coconut Rum
- 3 oz. pineapple coconut juice
- 1 oz. mango juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- Edible flowers and citrus rings, to garnish. (We're in Michigan and tropical flowers don't grow here naturally, so we opted for a chive flower garnish.)
- Combine all juices (pineapple coconut, mango and orange) and rum.
- Stir well.
- Pour over ice and add a splash of grenadine, for a bit of ombre color.
- Garnish with edible flowers and citrus rings.
(Recipe via Paper & Stitch.)