If you’re in the mood for a boozy dessert with a kick to get you out of a burnout cycle, you’ll fall in love with this cocktail. This rich, mocha-flavored martini is a tasty treat to sip on while you organize your life. If you make this in the evening, we recommend considering switching to decaf. But if you need a boost of energy like we sure do, a little regular espresso goes a long way.
- 1 1/2 oz. Svedka vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Chocolate syrup or Nutella
- 1 oz. espresso or coffee
- 2 1/2 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Coffee beans, to garnish
- Brew your favorite brand of espresso or coffee to your liking.
- Add the coffee, vodka, chocolate syrup, and heavy whipping cream shaker filled with ice and shake until well-chilled. The longer you shake, the frothier it will be.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans and enjoy.