Lavender, vanilla and brown sugar? Definitely our cup of tea. London Fog Latte is a sweet, versatile mocktail that would pair with a morning email scan or an evening reminiscing with old friends. Bitter notes of Earl Grey tea balance out the sweetness, and a sprinkle of dried lavender adds another layer of complexity with a calming aroma and aftertaste.
- 8 oz. strongly brewed Earl Grey tea
- 1/2 tsp. dried lavender
- 4 oz. steamed milk (any kind)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Brew Earl Grey tea and lavender together, and steep for 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions).
- Remove tea bag and strain out the lavender.
- If steaming milk at home, use a microwave but don't let the milk boil over.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Gimme Some Oven.