Hibiscus Tea SparklerMocktail
Looking for a refreshing mocktail to help make your work day go by just a little faster? Look no further. The Hibiscus Tea Sparkler is easy to make and perfect for tea lovers and cocktail lovers alike. Its gorgeous pink color and crisp taste will make this recipe your new favorite summer drink. Want to make an alcoholic version? Try adding a splash of vodka. No matter how you make it, you definitely need to give it a try.
- 4 cups water
- 7 tea bags of hibiscus tea
- Sparkling water to top off each glass
- A mint sprig, to garnish
- Bring four cups of water to a boil, and pour over hibiscus tea bags into a heat-resistant pitcher.
- Allow to infuse for five minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Pour over ice, and top with sparkling water. Add a sprig of mint to garnish.