The Hemingway Daiquiri is the perfect drink for mixing sophistication with a taste of electric citrus. White rum and Luxardo make this much fancier than your typical daiquiri, while lime juice and grapefruit juice make it just as easy to drink. This curious cocktail is the perfect companion drink to a good book (or podcast).
- 2 oz. Havana Club white rum
- 1/2 oz. Luxardo
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
- A lime wheel, to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.