When the ingredients are difficult to pronounce, you know the cocktail is going to be good. Dr. Rieux blends dry Calvados and Coppercraft Distillery rum for a strong drink that's sour but sweet, complete with a sugary rim. A kick of citrus in the aftertaste makes for a complex autumn cocktail that still evokes the faint memory of summer.
- 1 oz. Coppercraft Distillery rum
- 1 oz. dry Calvados
- 3/4 oz. Kronan Swedish Punsch
- 3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. Pierre Ferrand orange Curacao
- 1/2 oz. Demerara sugar
- Lightly half-rim a chilled coupe glass with lemon and press into the Demerara sugar.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, shake and strain.
Recipe via: Difford's Guide