Despite the name, this week's cocktail delivers lime and grapefruit citrus flavors, with a splash of grenadine for color. The Cherry Blossom is a gorgeous tequila drink that sips like summer. Mixed with lime and grapefruit, it has just the right amount of citrus to balance out the tequila. Pair it with our episode on client breakups, as it makes any situation a whole lot sweeter.
- 1.25 oz. 1800 Silver Tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1/4 oz. grenadine
- Grapefruit slice or maraschino cherry for garnish
- Salt as needed
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a salt-rimmed martini glass or serve over ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice or cherry.