This week, pour one out for the Speak Easy Podcast's third birthday! That's right - we've been recording this podcast for three years now. This week's cocktail is none other than the famous Birthday Cake Shot. Quick to make, and quicker to drink. We grabbed our favorite bottle of American Fifth Vodka to kick off our celebration. Mix with Frangelico, rim your shot glass with sugar and garnish with a lemon wedge. Happy birthday to us.
- 3/4 oz. American Fifth Vodka
- 3/4 oz. Frangelico Liqueur
- 1 tsp. sugar
- A fresh lemon wedge
- Wet the rim of each shot glass with water and dip into a plate of sugar.
- Fill each shot glass half-full with American Fifth vodka, and fill the other half with Frangelico Liqueur.
- Add a lemon wedge to the top, to garnish and to add flavor after you've taken your shot.