This week's cocktail gets its name from not only its amazing summery taste, but also its gorgeous color. The Best In Show mixes mint, strawberry, orange and vodka with sparkling rosé for a bright drink that tastes like a guilty pleasure. Strawberry and orange add strong, fruity undertones, but the mint evens out this flavor for delightful refreshment.
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1 strawberry
- 1 orange slice
- 2 mint sprigs
- A splash of rosé champagne
- A dash of simple syrup
- A dash of orange bitters
- Muddle one large strawberry, an orange slice, and a mint sprig.
- Add a touch of simple syrup and dash of orange bitters.
- Shake with ice, then add the vodka.
- Strain into a rocks glass, and top with fresh ice and a splash of rosé champagne.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.