Who said mojitos are only a summer thing? The combination of freshly harvested apples and the ever fragrant cinnamon make this drink the right choice for the breezy days of fall. Try it warm for those super cool nights.
- 4 oz Apple Cider
- 3 oz Cinnamon Simple Syrup (ingredients & recipe below)
- 3 oz Applejack (Liard's)
- 4 oz Havana Club White Rum
- Mint leaves
- Cinnamon sticks
- Combine cider, cinnamon simple syrup, Applejack and rum in a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake well.
- In two serving glasses, muddle mint. Fill both glasses with ice.
- Throw in a small handful of diced apples and then add your cider mixture, splitting it evenly between both glasses, and stir.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and extra mint leaves, and a slice of apple.
Inspired by Jolynneshane.